Today celebrate Ms Fung burfday..we order Pizza again...tp aku bijak, g ode different taste ngan hari tuh punye...hahaha!! dalam 2 hari aku dapat rasa pelbagai rasa pizza...yg enak2 tuh.. nyummm...nyummm... as in the pic, have sheally,ms fung,ms lua,dat big hand-Roslina,cant c - fida n k.salina...mkn sampai kenyang...
08.08.08 - Today I would like to wish my F.r.i.e.n.d, Congratulations coz hr ni hari bahagia dia...membina mahligai bersama dengan orang yg tersayang... I doa all the best for both of them...and together till forever...until anak cucu lah kiranye...
n Tonite...if tak ada ape2 yang menghalang, I will become a "Singaporean" for some hours,just to join them in celebrating 43rd National Day...I will countdown at Esplanade...wif him of course...hopefully,it's not raining...a bit excited laa...coz I want to c the fireworks..and scream with them....hahaha!!
owh...diz coming sunday,my company will organize "My Wellness Walk" for memebers of My Pharmacy...I need to arrive at Hutan Bandar early 6 o'clock in the morning...warghhhh...!!! This is my 1st time....so it should b my great memory maa...
Okla...dat's


No comments:
Post a Comment